Dear valued patient,
We take our commitment to keeping our patients and team safe and healthy very seriously. Therefore, we continue to monitor and follow CDC and MN Department of Health COVID 19 guidelines for health care facilities. Here’s what you can expect at your upcoming appointment:
- Masks are required.
- You will be asked to self screen for COVID symptoms upon entry to the clinic.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided as you enter the clinic.
- Necessary paperwork may be completed online prior to your appointment.
- We will continue to sanitize every surface and every piece of equipment you come into contact with.
- The team will continue to frequently wash their hands between interactions as per our usual protocol.
Optical – Shopping for Glasses, Adjustments and Repairs, and Glasses Pick-up
- We are scheduling appointments for all optical needs.
- When shopping for glasses, you will be asked to be seated and allow one of our ABO certified opticians to be your personal shopper. Our optician will discuss your needs, likes and dislikes before bringing frames to you so you can try them on. The optician will continue to bring frames to you until you find the perfect pair!
- We sterilize every frame that is touched in a UV Cleaning Unit after a shopping appointment so you can be assured any frame you try on has been sanitized prior to your visit.