We take our commitment to keeping our patients and team safe and healthy in the midst of this COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. We want to share our plan to maintain social distancing and sanitation measures while you are at our clinic.
- We ask patients to complete necessary paperwork online if possible. Patients will receive an email prior to their appointment with a link to the forms.
- For everyone’s safety, we are requiring all staff and patients to wear masks.
- When you arrive in our parking lot, call us at 763-537-3213 to let us know you are here for your appointment. Our front doors will remain locked during business hours. Our front desk team will ask you general health questions to rule out the presence of COVID-19 symptoms.
When you enter the building:
- Staff will ask you to use hand sanitizer and then you will complete any necessary paperwork that you were not able to complete online.
- A technician will then escort you to a pre-testing room where you will be asked to wash your hands. We ask that you follow the CDC’s recommendation of washing your hands thoroughly, for a full 20 seconds, with soap and water.
- Rest assured that every surface and every piece of equipment you come into contact with has been sanitized prior to the arrival of each and every patient entering our practice, and it will be cleaned again as you exit each area.
- The team will be frequently washing their hands between interactions as per our usual protocol, and you’ll also see hand sanitizer throughout the practice for your use, as well.
- If you’re wanting to purchase glasses, there is a similar protocol in place to ensure a safe interaction with cleaning of frames and minimal contact with our optical team. Please follow their direction if eyewear is needed.
Watch Us on TWINCITIESLIVE!
"We Can. We Care. Eye Care."
At Crystal Vision Clinic our family eye care services include eye exams for kids and adults, vision correction and management of age-related eye disease. Our trusted eye doctors provide personalized optical and medical eye care services to satisfy your family’s needs at any age, from pediatrics to geriatrics.
Located conveniently to serve Crystal residents, we offer hours to suit every family’s schedule.
Eye Exams for the Whole Family
Regardless of your age or physical health, it’s important to have regular eye exams.
During a complete eye exam, your eye doctor will not only determine your prescription for eyeglasses or contact lenses, but will also check your eyes for common eye diseases, assess how your eyes work together as a team and evaluate your eyes as an indicator of your overall health.
Sharp Vision & Healthy Eyes
If you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
Please call our office at: 763-537-3213 for further instructions. Use your best judgment on urgency, if you feel your need to find the nearest emergency room.